Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ciao Loioli Famiglia!

Wow baby. So it turns out to get settled in a foreign country and register for classes in two days is a poo ton of work. I've got all my classes set up and I register tomorrow. The most unusual you ask? That would be the Black Death and Medieval art. Imma know all sorts of things about the plague. Aside from that I'm taking Italian, weaving, jewelry and metalsmithing,and intermediate sculpture.
The most exciting thing on the horizon, however, is that today at 4:30 Rachel and I meet our host family!
We got a little explainy thing and we know so far that the house is owned by Monica. Her sister Cristina lives there with her two sons Francesco(21) and Frederico (18).
They have been hosting for a long time and are apparently SUPA COOL. Additionally they are a 25 minute walk from school, so my fears of obesity are quelled slightly.
Makin friend takin names kids.
CIAAAO. (which is the aloha of Italy, teehehehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment